With more than 50 carriers and service providers nationally to work with, Novius brings several advantages for our clients. Not only do we have an “AUDIT” mentality, we work well with carriers to ensure what solutions we negotiate on your behalf are just what you agreed on the invoice. It can be difficult to order services from carriers, but we ensure that both the procurement of services and the ongoing expense to your organization are satisfactory to you.
Whether you are planning to build a communications network, replace your current network, or expand your current services, Novius can help insure that any services you procure come from best-of-breed providers, with favorable carrier contracts and delivered rates that organizations expect from their providers.
Novius has established agent agreements with over 50 carriers and service providers, including all of the Tier-1 carriers. Under this model, we can fulfill your same service needs that they sell directly, at reduced rates. Because we represent far less cost to them, we can offer our customers their services at rates that customers could not get by buying direct.
Novius customers can take advantage of world-class service and highly competitive rates on
- Voice – local, LD, toll-free
- Data – private line, frame relay, ATM, SONET
- Internet – biz-DSL, cable coax, fiber, dedicated access from DSO to VPN
- MPLS – dedicated or mixed ports (includes Internet access)
- Voice-over-IP – access, PBX, handsets and installation
- Wireless – service, phones / PDAs, EVDO cards
- Hosting, Disaster Recover, Hardware, Managed Network Services
- Strategy & Planning
- RFP & Selection Process
- Contract Negotiations
- Project Overview
- Validation of Delivered Service